We are in the middle of what could be the closest Sabowl in history and the Locker Room has remained empty for the past 4 days. We still have not heard from many of the top contenders in this Sabowl. It is a good thing that Mike Gundy Day is here wake everyone up.
A few facts about this famous Mike Gundy Speach.
- This took place on September 22, 2007. Now more than 1o years ago.
- Mike Gundy accurately that he was 40 in this video and he is now 50.
- Mike Gundy was only referenced 3 times last year on Mike Gundy Day. This is down from 10 references in the previous Sabowl.
Things to Watch for in the Sabowl.
- Sabowl XI Champion Joe was 13-9 at this point in the competition. At the time he was tied with Defending Champion Josh.
- Sabowl X Champion Josh was 11-11 at this point. At the time he was in 7th place behind Christina (13-9), Jimmy (15-7), Michael (12-10), Stephen (12-10), Danny (13-9), and April (13-9)
- Sabowl IX Champion Christina was 11-11 at this point. At the time she was in 4th place behind Jimmy (15-7), Ellen (12-10), and Emily (13-9)
- Sabowl VIII Champion Rebecca was 14-8 at this point. At the time she was in 1st place.
- Sabowl VII Champion Josh was 16-6 at this point. At the time he was in 1st place.
- Everyone is still currently in contention to win this Sabowl.
- Could every competitor finish above .500?
- So many questions to be answered. See you in the Locker Room.